I can’t remember the story of this game, how it came up to my mind. But it just happened. And several evening later, here you go.
Idea is very simple – you have town, some inhabitants and time. Working, building, growing and so far. Of course, user interface is not much of a master piece, but it works. Rules are quite simple, too:
- Every single unoccupied inhabitant produces 1 food and 1 gold per day. (+1 food, +1 gold)
- Every single worker produces 1 resource and eats 1 food per day. (+1 resource, -1 food)
- Every single soldier eats 1 food and gets paid 1 gold per day. (-1 gold, -1 food)
- Training soldier costs 1 gold, wood, metal and stone.
- You can retire (untrain) soldiers in order to conserve food/gold
- Occasionally town will be attacked by foes. Have some soldiers.
- Details about every building/technology can be viewed by clicking on it.